Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sea World with Eric and Mindy's family


Eric and Mindy Swensen plus their children, Ethnee, Celeste, and Gabe came to visit. We made a trip to Sea World.









We had the opportunity to feed the dolphins. I'm not sure what Eric and Mindy's little girls thought but my boys enjoyed it. Rebecca was not able to attend with us due to play rehearsals.




The Azul show is my favorite show at Sea World. I have seen it probably 20 times and still enjoy it.






Sesame Street came to visit Sea World. I didn't enjoy the show and the twins got bored with it. We did enjoy meeting the characters. Gabe sure surprised me with how much he loved the characters. I thought he would be scared of them.






And of course, my camera died during the day so I didn't get very many pictures.

No comments: