Monday, October 24, 2011

The Perfect Scrabble Game- :-p

I bought Scrabble Jr.  for the boys.  They love to play games.  When we finished this game and counted up our point chips, we all had 15 points.  I thought that was really odd but this way no one lost and no one won.  Those are the best type of games with my very competitive Swensen boys.



I kept thinking about the game and how it should not have ended up with a 3 way tie.  I reread the rules.  I had scored the game wrong.  You get a point for every letter not every word you complete.  Oh, well.  We had fun and the boys think we had a 3 way tie.  Next time we play, I will change the rules to the way they are written and hopefully we will get a 3 way tie again.  I can always hope can't I?

No comments: