Most of us came down with colds. This is normal for this time of year. I usually don't get them when the kids do. This year was different.
A little less than a week after I came down with the cold and was starting to get better, I began to get worse again and running a fever. Mark wanted me to go to the Dr. but I didn't want to waste the money. I don't want to spend money on a virus. I called Mark's brother to see what he thought. I decided to go to the Dr.
The Dx was pneumonia. I started the antibiotics, inhaler, and decongestants. Yuck!.. Then spent the next 5 days barely functioning. It is good thing the twins are older and the big kids can take care of most everything. Mark did take a half day off work and get the laundry caught up and some other chores around the house.



1 comment:
Not fun!
Post a Comment