Thursday, March 8, 2012

Grandma's Bug Catchers

I really thought my mother-in-law loved me...   (She does).  She got the boys their own bug catcher.  Well, guess what 7 year old little boys love?  Bugs!  I keep telling them that they cannot bring the bugs in the house.  I keep escorting the bugs out of the house.  How can I be mad, when they are so cute and so excited about catching bugs?


They were talking about catching snakes.  I will have to draw the line there.  I knew, as soon as Helen showed me the bug catchers, that they would not stay bug catchers.  I knew that they would turn into critter catchers.  We need to have another talk about catching snakes and making sure they are not poisonous.  They ones we have in the back are rat snakes so we should be fine, but just in case...

3 comments:

Helen said...

Sorry, Dorias. I do love you. But, when I saw these bug catchers at the Coop in Ephraim, I thought of the twins. I agree with the no snakes!!!

Smith Family said...

Too funny! Boys will be boys, will be boys. But then they turn into being great men. Mission accomplished when that happens.

Amber Bell said...

Lol I guess I know what I get to look forward to. I can picture the twins getting excited about the bugs. They are so cute. I bet there is never a dull moment at your house.