Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Lion King- Day 1 Evening


After we left the museum, we stopped at a Star Bucks for hot chocolate and free Internet.  I wanted to check my emails.  We stayed there for about an hour.  I was nice and warm.  It was also interesting to watch all of the people walking by on the street.  I was surprised at the amount of young people that smoke.  

We then walked towards the theater district.  We stopped at a little Thai Restaurant.  The food was very good.  After dinner we walked to the theater that the Lion King was showing at.  I had seen Lion King before at the Majestic in San Antonio but Mark had not.  



Grown-up Simba

Scar

I am just amazed at the detail in the costumes. 

Pumba, little Simba, and Timon

Outside the theater

The music and the costumes were great.  As always, I enjoyed the wonderful evening with my husband.

No comments: